Ealing w13 0sy
INVESTMENT DEVELOPMENT EALING
House Sold - Ealing
• 5 x Retail units & 3x apartments for sale in existing Two storey parade with planning permission granted to create 16×1 bed units
• Planning permission for 16 new build apartments
• No affordable housing provision, Section 106 contributions or CIL required tbc
• Located in the affluent suburb of the London borough of Ealing in close proximity to the new hub cross rail west Ealing
• Offers invited in the region of £5,600,000 for the freehold interest
Planning consent has now been granted to convert another unit into 4 flats, retaining the retail at ground floor level. The remaining 3 shops with the uppers, are let to good tenants (Shoezone, Cardfactory, Carphone Warhouse, Starbucks, Costa Coffee). Refer to tenancy schedule for further clarity on leases.
The existing property comprises of 5 retail stores and 3 apartments.
72-76 Broadway, Ealing W13 0SY is a parade of shops incorporating (Shoezone, Cardfactory, Carphone Warehouse, Starbucks, Costa Coffee and one empty unit).
There is planning for 16 additional 1 bed apartments Any development above the remaining units will need to be phased, as the tenants relinquish the uppers.
72-76 Broadway W13 is an affluent and sought-after town within Ealing Borough located approximately 7 miles to the West of Central London.
The property occupies a prominent position on the Uxbridge Road West Ealing/Crossrail station only a short walk away, plus there are strong retailers locally, as this area has always had a busy footfall anchored by a large Sainsbury’s opposite